PIVOT Case for iPad Mini1 and Mini2 offers a perfect fit for the users who want the flexibility that PIVOT offers. Folio is included with the case.
***Optional 809-FB suction cup mount and PPK-1 hardware NOT INCLUDED.***
If you want these items, consider the PIVOT MINI COMPLETE which provides all three items.
Standard Features unique to PIVOT Cases:
- Custom Design - PIVOT was specifically designed for aviation industry use. The design focuses not just on drop protection, EFB use, or the convenience of viewing videos and writing email. It’s ALL of those things - with the 24/7/365 experience of a typical airline pilot as the driving factor.
- Patented Design - Our patented quick release system can only be found on PIVOT products. The convenience of installation and removal are unequaled in the aviation industry. The EFB can’t be the thing that makes a flight push back late, or unnecessarily delays you in heading for the parking lot after your trip is over.
- Standardized Fleet - Every PIVOT case will always use the identical mounting channel and mounting plate. This makes device replacement much less complicated for large and small operators alike. This also allows the company to retain flexibility and negotiating power when selecting a particular device or vendor. The aircraft mounts always remain the same so the company can truly make the right choice of technology.
- Infinitely Adjustable - One touch adjustment of the screen to combat glare or a seat height adjustment removes the multi-step, two handed process common to the “other guys” mounts. Making the view exactly what you need and achieving it as easily as adjusting a rear view mirror, reduces fatigue and enhances device use and effectiveness.
- Standard Folio Features - The PIVOT removable folio is a virtually instantaneous way to convert from personal use to mounted viewing for EFB use. The folio is conveniently equipped with multiple viewing angles when using outside of the cockpit. When closed and in transit, it provides robust screen protection from incidental impact. It a
- lso provides additional drop protection for front side drops as it tends to absorb most of the impact forces and then is backed up by the hard shell of the case body. The folio removal and installation process is simple and efficient. You will be confident that your device will be protected in transit, and it will perform admirably for personal use during down time on trips.
Recommended for iPad Models A1432, A1454, A1455, A1489, A1490, and A1491. Additionally Compatible with Models A1599 and A1600