- Наличие: Под заказ
- Код товара: Product 575
The Yaesu FTA-230 is the new replacement to the very popular Vertex Pro VI VXA-220 Transceiver.
The Yaesu FTA-230 is a compact, stylish, solid and submersible hand-held transceiver providing communication on the International Aircraft Communication Band. Additionally, it provides receive on the Navigation Band. The Yaesu FTA-230 boasts 700 mW of clean audio output and it also provides 8.33 kHz synthesizer steps for the new narrow-band channel plan.
The FTA-230 is one of the world's only air-band transceivers that are rugged enough to pass the stringent MIL-STD 810D and E testing. The durable high impact housing and unique clamshell chassis assures reliable performance even under the most adverse operating conditions. Vertex Standards extensive rubber gasketing system around the housing seams, keypad, knobs, microphone jack, and speaker grille insures that the FTA-230 sets a new standard for water resistance among air-band transceivers available today!
Rugged and Submersible Construction: The FTA-230 is built inside a rugged Aluminum case, carefully sealed to protect against water ingress. Built to survive immersion in water for up to 30 minutes at a depth of 3 feet.
Loud Audio: (700mW) Ideal for reception in noisy environments. High powered audio of the FTA-230 is coupled to a large internal speaker, assuring solid copy throughout difficult and noisy conditions.
250 Memory Channels: The 150 regular memory channels and the 100 pre-programmed "book" memory channels can store just about any commonly-used operating frequencies that you choose. The memories may also be labeled with an Alpha-numeric title of up to 8 characters.
Advanced channel Flip-Flop feature: The FTA-230 will automatically store up to 10 of the last channels used, and allow quick access to recall those channels with just a few simple steps.
Tough and rugged aren't the FTA-230's only features. It also boasts styling and functions never seen before in an avionics handheld. It's loud, clear audio, backlit keypad and display, high contrast 8 character alpha-numeric display and built-in sidetone are everything that today's pilot would want in a backup transceiver.
Yaesu FTA-230 Features:
- 5 watts TX output power (at 9.6VDC. 3.5W PEP typical, 1.5W carrier)
- One-Touch Control Knob for easy access to VFO, Memories, and Weather
- 3-way Display Titling (frequency, channel number, or 8 character tag)
- Internal Sidetone Function when used with aviation headsets.
- 250 Memory Channels - Includes 150 Programmable Memories plus 100 Book Memory Channels.
- Advanced Flip Flop Channel feature
- Automatic Noise Limiter. Acts to reduce impulse noise from engine ignition systems.
- One-Touch Emergency Frequency Access. Just press the [121.5] key for instant operation on the VHF airband emergency frequency.
- Priority Dual Watch Function (A Vertex Exclusive!)
- RX Battery Saver with adjustable save levels.
- Water Resistant Construction
- NOAA Weather Broadcast Receive. All 10 weather broadcast channels are pre-programmed into a special memory bank. The FTA-230 will automatically scan this special bank to find the active broadcast in your area.
- Automatic Active Weather Broadcast Locator
- Low Battery indicator
- 3 Year Warranty
Your Yaesu FTA-230 includes:
- NiMh battery (1400 mah)
- Headset adapter (CT-96)
- Alkaline battery case (FBA-25A)
- 110V and 12VDC charger with desktop charging cradle (PA-48B, E-DC-5B and CD-32)
- Exclusive charging sleeve (CD-59)
- BNC Helical Antenna (YHA-73)
- Belt Clip
- Flexible Antenna
- User Guide
- Warranty Card
Case Size (WxHxD): 2.36 x 4.09 x 1.2 inches (60 x 104 x 30.5 mm) without knob or antenna
Weight (approx.): 12.7 ounces / 360 grams with battery, antenna, and belt clip